We are a top marketing company in the Vancouver area looking to hire self-motivated performers to become part of our business sales team.
Sales experience is an asset but we are willing to Fully Train individuals that have potential and positivity.
A Day in the Life:
• Business Account Executives are responsible for building, maintaining and strengthening the relationships of all client accounts as well as interacting with all levels of an organization
• Meet clients in person and advise them of opportunities, market information, and new products to help strengthen and grow their business
• Meet or exceed weekly and monthly targets
• Maintain and increase revenue streams with current key accounts in a specific territory, to include: face-to-face visits, problem solving and administrative follow-up
• Actively monitor and review customer sales activity and make adjustments to processes and strategies as needed
• Strong negotiation and communication skills both written and oral, second languages are a plus
• Strong willingness to adapt to changing situations and make smart decisions under pressure
• Possess an ambitious mentality to meet goals and move up in the company
• Professional presence
• Pass a criminal record check (18yrs +)
• Executive level mentors dedicated to helping you succeed and reach your career potential
• No cap on compensation (bonuses and commissions)
• Stable working hours (Mon-Fri 8-5:30pm)
• Full training and workshops provided
• Paid business trips and events
• Room for advancement
To apply, please send your resume and a concise cover letter. All qualified candidates will be contacted within 3-5 business days.