Are you looking for a company that cares more about your attitude and willingness to learn than your previous experience?
Are you hoping that you'll find a place where customer service means something better than just talking to unhappy people?
You just might be looking for us.
We're a Vancouver based full-service sales and marketing firm that's looking to add additional customer service specialists to our team! While the economy has been rough for a lot of companies, we've continued to thrive and we're expanding! There's plenty room for you to grow with us!
· Represent the brand properly by sharing all features of products and services
· Develop and train the team to deliver a first class customer experience in a way that's in line with our company's culture
· Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed
· Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about service options.
· Deliver superior service and take ultimate responsibility for reacting quickly to ensure our customers are happy
· Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards
· Resolves customer issues collaboratively and without escalation
· Work with leadership team to provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs
· Unlimited earning potential - paid weekly
· Health and Dental benefits available after certain term
· Paid events and fun team nights
· Initial, ongoing and continuous training
· Promotions based on your work ethic not seniority
· Lots of free smiles from your co-workers
The candidate should be friendly, professional and upbeat at all times.
The candidate should be at least 18 years old, available full time and has no criminal record.
The candidate should have at least one year of working in customer facing environment.
Please apply by sending in your resume. Our HR department will contact those shortlisted.