We have an excellent opportunity in our Abbotsford office for a motivated individual seeking a challenging and
rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced sales environment. Join us and become an important member of our sales and marketing team! You will have the opportunity to be part of a leading sales team and be recognized for your demand-creation ability.
This key position provides a superior standard of service to prospects and clients to market the services. The successful candidate must possess the following qualities to manage the high demands of this fast growing industry:
One or two years of experience in sales or marketing preferred
Strong team player and proven self-starter
Superior organization and follow up skills
Excellent sales skills and high level of independent motivation
Must be able to travel and work with customers throughout the identified region
Diploma or high school graduate preferred or commensurate experience
Ability to make quality presentations to small or large groups
A proven track record of being customer focused and able to build strong relationships
Experience in the home services industry is desired
Experience selling features and benefits is preferred
• Learn sales and marketing fundamentals
• Learn to conduct interviews and take part in the hiring process
• Learn how to build, train, support and lead your own team
• Develop management and office administration skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly, cooperative and optimistic attitude at all times.
· Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer service needs in a highly interactive environment.
· Participate in cross training of responsibilities as appropriate.
· Maintain all paperwork and documentation as required.
· Effectively communicate both verbally and written, with clients and company personnel.
· Customer service oriented with a passion for interaction.
· Effectively work individually or in a team environment
· A desire for leadership, personal and professional growth.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Competitive compensation
• Recognition of top performers
• Fun and supportive team environment
• Enhancement of sales and leadership skills
• Open opportunities for advancement into leadership and management roles!
· 18 years+ age
· Pass a criminal record check
· Able to work full time Monday to Friday, with occasional evenings and some weekends
If you are looking to advance your career by becoming a member of a growing and dynamic team we are eager to meet you. Please send your resume by replying to this post.