The Business Development Representative is responsible for small and medium business partner acquisition and retention to aid our client, TELUS Communications, in reaching their service launch goals.
This role will lead into a managing position within a year, dependent upon performance with evaluation twice yearly. The ideal candidate has had experience in sales, preferably Business to Business and is comfortable with using Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce.
• Work with our client to ensure high utilization and market share acquisition
• Maintain and grow relations with existing customers while actively prospecting additional revenue streams within a prescribed territory
• Work proactively and professionally with, and to support the efforts of, internal groups including technical sales support, and the installation team
• Provide fact-based service solutions to prospective clients to help them achieve increased utility
• Sales experience, preferably B2B facing
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional client-facing and presentation skills
• Independent, proactive, forward-thinking, creative problem solver, results-oriented
Job: Sales & Business Development
Primary Locations:Vancouver, BC
Schedule: Full-time, Monday -Friday 8am-6pm.
To apply: Send your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your related experience and interest in the role.