We are currently looking for quality candidates who have a strong customer service and sales background and are looking to become the foundation of our firm. We have 14 offices and are looking for charismatic individuals to join our growing team!
We are filling numerous roles and looking for people with diverse customer service backgrounds to expand our skill base.
This position involves responsibilities in:
• Customer service
• Communication skills
• Entry-level management
• Client presentations
• Ability to find and position each customer's unique value proposition to satisfy their long term needs
• Develop and maintain exceptional consultative relationships with existing customers
• Build and nurture relationships with fellow colleagues, while building and leading a team!
Successful Candidates must have the following characteristics:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer service skills
• Team player
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Outstanding work ethic
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to excel working independently, and also in a team
• Driven, ambitious and solution-focused
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be available to work full time
• Must be able to pass a criminal record check
• Must have one year or more of experience in customer service, sales or promotions
We believe that hard work, a student mentality, and exceptional communications skills are all that someone needs to be successful in our firm.
In-house training will be provided in multiple aspects of our company including: leadership, marketing, customer service and management.
To Apply for a preliminary placement interview to review your skills and the openings available, send your resume today!