Here's a rare opportunity to join one of Canada’s most trusted brands! Our Richmond office is looking to add the right person to our dynamic and growing team. The purpose of this position is to enhance the customer base using your marketing skills.
• Communicates with individuals and groups outside the organization, representing the brands and services.
• Creatively use other external sources with the intent of finding the best venues for us to generate qualified leads.
• Creates and plans how our exclusive brand and services can be showcased with the sole purpose of creating exposure and generating qualified leads.
• Represent the brand in different events to generate leads.
• Reaching out and scheduling in-home appointments.
• Collaborates with sales and marketing management to best leverage all marketing objectives.
• Provide timely tracking and marketing research data.
• You must be at least 18 years of age.
• Successful general background check.
• Available to work for full time from Monday to Friday.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
You will be trained extensively with the objective to get you into our management team based on your performance.
Please send us your resume