Business Account Associate
We believe that to become great, we must focus on great people. Therefore, we are looking for individuals with a great personality, charisma, and the motivation to succeed. We help individuals grow by providing them full support and equal opportunities for advancement.
We offer great compensation with an unlimited earning potential through performance commissions and bonuses. We also believe in equal opportunity for growth which reflects through our performance based promotions. We provide full training and support through team training, workshops and team building expense paid retreats.
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses and within assigned territory
- Pitch products, services and solutions based on business account needs
- Satisfy client needs during sales cycle and articulate competitive positioning
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and follow up with all leads in timely manner
- Attend promotional events for marketing
- Create and assess a business account marketing strategy
- Develop relationships with new accounts and follow through with client to ensure satisfaction
- Develop and achieve sales quota targets
- Participate in team meetings, trainings and workshops
- Excellent communication with the ability to open and close clients
- Ability to work individually and on a team
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Highly efficient in time management
- Experience in Sales, Marketing and Customer Service is an asset
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must be available to work FULL TIME (Mon-Fri)
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check
If you feel you fit the description above, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you.