Job Title: Sales, Marketing & Business Development Co-op
Our company is a full service Marketing and Management Consulting Firm. Due to our continuous growth, we now have 3 opening for Co-op students with a keen interest in customer service, business development and operations, sales and marketing. We specialize in professional in-person sales, customer retention, and marketing with a focus on superior customer service.
We currently have one opening for a diverse Sales, Marketing and Business Development Co-op student. This job involves in person sales, client brand marketing, business development and hr administration.
All of our team members are trained in the areas of customer interaction, sales and marketing, client communications, business development, and customer retention as well as basic HR, and office administration. Our training methods are proven to shape our team members into top professionals!
- A positive, fun, and motivating team environment to promote learning, personal performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring of individual progress to provide sales-coaching opportunities and to understand developmental needs.
- Daily coaching and meetings including: sales role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of consumer behavior training, HR and interviewing training, and basic office administration training.
- Opportunities for long term growth and advancement within our company.
You will gain diverse experience:
- Work with some of Canada’s leading corporations such as TELUS Communications
- Acquire product/service knowledge and undergo sales, customer service and leadership training
- Build and represent a positive brand experience, maintaining professionalism
- Meet and exceed personal sales goals with new and existing customers through direct marketing
- Develop and train reps into sales-ready candidates for future Marketing Manager positions
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results, and creative incentives
- Attend and Present at Specialty Promotional Events (Mall Event, Lobby Events, Back to School Events, Retail Events, etc.)
- Proactively intercept, engage, interact, and influence buying decisions on the product with the consumer, in a positive manner
- Track sources and complete paperwork correctly to document sales production as required
- Maintain professionalism and integrity while handling sensitive security information
- Provide timely and complete follow-up to all customer requests and inquiries, providing superior customer service
- Regularly report on Team/Individual Results - Lead Quantity, Quality, Revenue, Customer Satisfaction
- Work closely with Marketing on defining Campaign follow-up and reporting
- Work closely with Operations to make recommendations on process improvements
- Reporting on qualitative feedback from consumers and promotional results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Participate in hiring and interviewing processes; ad posting, resume review and basic interviewing.
- Office administration including, phone confirmations, filing, submitting and completing confidential paperwork, and organizational basics.
- 18+ years of age
- Able to pass a Criminal Record Check
- Full Time hours, Mon-Fri, occasional Saturdays for 12 week duration
- Positive Attitude!
- Strong Communication Skills
- Enjoy working independently and in a team atmosphere
- Driven to learn, experience, and succeed!
- Vehicle and license preferred, but not required.
- Full Training - learn all aspects of our business from the ground up!
- Travel opportunities
- An enjoyable working atmosphere
- Reference Letter from the company
- Long term career growth and advancement available
- WEEKLY Compensation: Weekly base pay, plus additional Commissions Available
- Our Management Training Program offers an exciting opportunity for hands on leadership and management experience!