The Acquisition Group is looking for a Fibre Territory Relationship Manager (TRM) reporting to the Channel Manager within TELUS Fibre Solutions here in Victoria,BC. The Candidate will be part of our growing team of individuals who are focused on promoting TELUS services by building strong business relationships with building managers and building management companies.
We believe that you'll find our high-performance culture personally fulfilling, professionally challenging and financially rewarding. Join our team and make your future friendly too.
TELUS Corporation is a leading national telecommunications company in Canada providing data, Internet Protocol (IP), voice, wireless communications services, entertainment and video. We provide and integrate a full range of communications products and services that connect Canadians to the world.
- Knowledge of the MDU and property management industry would be an asset
- Ability to work within a technologically advanced environment
- Knowledge of TELUS Pure Fibre highly preferred
- • Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to develop strong business relationships and the demonstrated capability of working effectively with cross-functional teams is essential
- • Strong sales and presentation skills, highly persuasive
- • Presentable, business like appearance and demeanour
- • Excellent time management and self-discipline, able to work independently
- Performance driven with a bias for action
- Maintain productivity under pressure and changing conditions
- Ability to expense minor business costs and willingness to work in a contractor position
- A reliable, presentable vehicle
- Successfully pass a security background check
- Sitting, standing, walking and driving for long periods of time
The Fibre Territory Relationship Manager's role consists of the following:
- Building relationships with Resident Managers (RM'S), Building Management Companies and Concierges in the Multi-Dwelling unit (MDU) market (eg. apartments, condos, townhouses)
- Supporting the TELUS Channel Manager with administrative duties such as billing renewals and escalations
- Gaining Right of Entry (ROE) to MDUs for free TELUS Pure Fibre infrastructure upgrades
- Seeking out new opportunities within the RM market
- Increase TELUS product penetration within the MDU market through the RM Program
- Providing current marketing material as required to the RM's
- Participating in information sessions , trade shows and other promotional events
- Updating an online database on a consistent, daily basis
- Providing reports and correspondence to the TELUS Channel Manager in a timely manner
- Dealing with RM escalations
- Supporting the Strata market when required
- Weekly scheduling of face-to- face meetings and calls with RM's
What We Offer:
- Represent one of Canada's leading telecommunications companies!
- Work with a charismatic and supportive team, with ample room for career growth and advancement.
- Earn a competitive base pay, plus sales bonuses: Salary starting at $40,000 per year, plus an additional earning potential each month in sales bonuses and commissions. To be discussed in the interview process with qualified candidates.
To apply to work full time with The Acquisition Group and represent TELUS Communications as a Fibre Territory Relationship Manager in beautiful Victoria BC, please send your resume and cover letter immediately.